Emerald Green Arborvitae Shrub 1 Gallon
With a narrow pyramidal habit, the Thuja Emerald green arborvitae has a great natural shape and also responds well to regular pruning. Emerald Green is disease resistance and general resilience make it a popular low-maintenance hedge. The Emerald green arborvitae performs well in a variety of soil and weather conditions, including snow and ice. Even the coldest of winters, the tree maintains its shape and color.
- USDA zones 3-8
- Mature size approximately 36″ W x 144″ H
- Evergreen – Year round interest
- Full sun to partial shade
- Botanical Name -Thuja occidentalis
- Plants are trimmed at times when shipped to promote plant health
- Average shipping height – 1g 8-10 inches
Out of stock
Want to be notified when this product is back in stock?
• Water before planting
• Plant in full sun to part shade
• Dig hole 3X the width of pot
• Backfill and plant 1″-2″ above soil level
• Water and add more soil if needed
• Mulch plants
• The soil can dry out between water periods, but not drought resistant.