zone map info
Blueberry, Elliot 2.25 Gallon
Elliot yields abundant crops of big and flavorful blueberries . Its rounded, spreading bush habit makes it a great landscape plant. They grow 4 to 6 feet tall with green foliage and a long harvest period. Elliot is a self pollinator! In many cases, you may still want to plant pollinating partners to increase the size of your crops, but with self-pollinating varieties doing so is optional. You’ll get fruit with only one plant!
- USDA zones 4-8
- Mature size 48-60 inches W x 48-72 inches H
- Recommended Spacing – 48 inches
- Used in containers, and landscapes
- Full sun to partial shade
- Deciduous- foliage loss in winter and new growth in spring
- Blooms white flowers in spring
- Ships dormant winter through early spring
- Plants are trimmed at times when shipped to promote plant health
- Average shipping height – 2.25g 14-18 inches
Out of stock
Want to be notified when this product is back in stock?
Tip: Be careful not to plant them too deeply. The root ball should be just below the surface (one-quarter to one-half inch).
- Dig holes twice as wide and twice as deep as the roots of the plant.
- Space bushes 4-5 feet apart in a row, with at least 8 feet between rows.
- Set the bush in the hole with the root ball just below the surface and its roots spread out. Pack the hole tightly with soil.