zone map info
Blueberry, North Country 2.25 Gallon
North Country yields abundant crops of medium sized wild berry tasting blueberries! Its rounded, spreading bush habit makes it a great landscape plant. They grow 2 to 3 feet tall with green foliage and a long harvest period. North Country is a self pollinator! In many cases, you may still want to plant pollinating partners to increase the size of your crops, but with self-pollinating varieties doing so is optional. You’ll get fruit with only one plant!
- USDA zones 3-8
- Mature size 24-36 inches W x 24-36 inches H
- Recommended Spacing – 24 inches
- Used in containers, and landscapes
- Full sun to partial shade
- Deciduous- foliage loss in winter and new growth in spring
- Blooms white flowers in spring
- Ships dormant winter through early spring
- Plants are trimmed at times when shipped to promote plant health
- Average shipping height – 2.25g 14-18 inches
Out of stock
Want to be notified when this product is back in stock?
Tip: Be careful not to plant them too deeply. The root ball should be just below the surface (one-quarter to one-half inch).
- Dig holes twice as wide and twice as deep as the roots of the plant.
- Space bushes 2-3 feet apart in a row, with at least 8 feet between rows.
- Set the bush in the hole with the root ball just below the surface and its roots spread out. Pack the hole tightly with soil.