Encore Azalea Autumn Ivory Shrub 2 Gallon
The Autumn Ivory Encore Azalea is a low-growing, dynamite azalea perfect for lighting up your landscape with bright white blooms! Autumn Ivory produces dozens of pure white blossoms from spring through fall. Furthermore, each flower is single-form with five wide petals.
The foliage on the Autumn Ivory Encore Azalea is evergreen, glossy and pointed, with slight fuzz. These leaves range from bright green to rich dark green.
The Autumn Ivory Encore Azalea is naturally compact, in fact, it’s one of the smallest, most dense Encore Azaleas around! It reaches a mature size of 2.5′ H x 3′ W. Therefore, it’s an ideal foreground plant.
Use this azalea in your landscape or garden as an accent in a mixed garden bed, low hedge or border, foundation planting, or in a low-maintenance mass planting. The Autumn Ivory is also great for planting in large pots either in a mixed container or a standalone.
- USDA zones 7-10
- Mature size 36″ W x 30″ H
- Low Maintenance
- Evergreen – Year round interest
- Partial sun; Blooms spring, summer, and fall
- Recommended spacing 36 inches
- Botanical Name: Autumn Ivory® Rhododendron ‘Roblev’ PP25046
- Plants are trimmed at times when shipped to promote plant health
Out of stock
– Turn the soil well and dig a hole twice as wide as it is deep.
– Mix some organic material with some soil. Put a little bit of this mixture into the hole.
– Remove the azalea from its container and loosen the root ball lightly with your fingers.
– Set the plant into your prepared hole, making sure the top of the root ball is slightly above soil level. Make sure the root ball is moist.
– Pull the soil around the plant, water thoroughly and cover with mulch.