Encore Azalea Autumn Sundance Shrub 1 Gallon
Unique vibrant blooms and reddish winter foliage are this variety’s star features. Encore Azaleas enrich garden designs, combining well with other plants. Landscape options become easy and eye-catching when including Encore Azaleas.
- USDA zones 6-10
- Mature size 48″ W x 42″ H
- Low Maintenance
- Evergreen – Year round interest
- Partial sun; Blooms spring, summer, and fall
- Used in containers, landscapes, and as accents
- Recommended spacing 48 inches
- Botanical Name: Autumn Sundance® Rhododendron ‘Roblef’ PP16184
- Plants are trimmed at times when shipped to promote plant health
- Average shipping height – 1g 10-12 inches
– Turn the soil well and dig a hole twice as wide as it is deep.
– Mix some organic material with some soil. Put a little bit of this mixture into the hole.
– Remove the azalea from its container and loosen the root ball lightly with your fingers.
– Set the plant into your prepared hole, making sure the top of the root ball is slightly above soil level. Make sure the root ball is moist.
– Pull the soil around the plant, water thoroughly and cover with mulch.