FIRST EDITIONS Buddleia Groovy Grape 3 Gallon
Groovy Grape has a rounded to upright habit with gray-green foliage. Rich, violet-purple flowers are fragrant, providing loads of nectar for pollinators. Showy flowers average 8-10” long on vigorous shoots. This buddleia is sure to stand out in containers, landscapes and as accents!
- USDA zones 5-9
- Mature size- 6-8 feet Wide and 8-10 feet H
- Recommended Spacing – 72 inches
- Uses- containers, landscapes, and as accents
- Full sun to partial shade
- Average shipping height – 3g 14-18 inches
- Plants are trimmed at times when shipped to promote plant health
- Deciduous- foliage loss in winter and new growth in spring
- Botanical name- Buddleia davidii ‘PIIBD-I’ PP26,305
– Turn the soil well and dig a hole twice as wide as it is deep.
– Mix some organic material with some soil. Put a little bit of this mixture into the hole.
– Remove the plant from its container and loosen the root ball lightly with your fingers.
– Set the plant into your prepared hole.. Make sure the root ball is moist.
– Pull the soil around the plant, water thoroughly and cover with mulch.