FIRST EDITIONS Fireside Ninebark Shrub 2 Gallon
Fireside Ninebark produces reddish foliage in spring that matures to deep red-purple foliage that holds its color reliably all summer. Pinkish-white flowers bloom in spring and foliage turns deep purple in fall. The plant habit is tidy with a rounded, upright shape. Perfect for containers, landscapes, and as accents!
- USDA zones 3-7
- Mature Sizes- 5-7 feet H x 4-6 feet W
- Deciduous – Foliage loss in winter and new growth in spring
- Full sun to part shade; Blooms in spring
- Used in containers, landscapes, and as accents
- Recommended spacing 48 inches
- Botanical Name: PHYSOCARPUS OPULIFOLIUS ‘UMNHARPELL’ PP30,792
- Ships dormant (no foliage) winter through early spring
- Plants are trimmed at times when shipped to promote plant health
- Average shipping height 10-14 inches
Out of stock
Want to be notified when this product is back in stock?