Geranium Red Annual 11 inch Decorative Pot
The geranium is an iconic, fragrant annual garden flower. Growers first fell in love with the geranium flower over 200-years ago and it’s not hard to see why. Geraniums are appreciated for their long blooming season that starts in spring and can last into fall. If plants are kept above 45° to 50°, they may also bloom in winter. This beauty is sure to brighten up porches and landscapes from spring to fall.
- USDA zones 10-11
- Mature size- 24 in. to 48 in. W x 8 in. to 12 in. H
- Full sun to part shade; blooms spring through fall
- Used in containers, landscapes, and as accents
- Recommended spacing 24 inches
- Average shipping height 8-12 inches
Out of stock
Want to be notified when this product is back in stock?
Water: Check planters daily. Water containers and garden plants when soil feels dry; check more frequently in hot, dry weather. Soak soil thoroughly.
Care: Keep plants looking fresh by removing damaged leaves or spent blooms. Turn planters weekly for uniform growth and bloom.