$36.99 – $99.99
This Robellini Palm Tree, also known as Pygmy Date Palm Tree, is a dwarf palm tree that presents long bushy, rich green fronds. Robellini Palms will grow to be between only 6-12 feet tall but their long leaves can give them a width of up to 10 feet across, making these “small” palm trees quite dense and dynamic. This type of palm grows dainty flowers that quickly turn into small black dates that fade to a deep red color. Like other palms, Robellini Palms like well-drained soil on the drier side and make sure to give your Robellini plenty of sun and shade. Robellini Palm Trees thrive in group planting or in containers, especially due to the mobility of potted plants. Fertilize twice a year to promote best growth habits. Perfect in containers or in landscapes!
- USDA zones 9-11
- Mature Size- 6-12 feet H and 6-10 feet W
- Recommended Spacing – 72 inches
- Uses- Specimen Plant, Accent Plant, Container Plant, Patio/Porch Plant, Indoor Plant, Focal Plant, Bordering/Framing
- Light Needs- Partial Sun (4-6 hours of indirect sun)
- Average shipping height- 10″ container 24-30 inches, and 14″ container 45-55 inches
- Plants are trimmed at times when shipped to promote plant health
– Turn the soil well and dig a hole twice as wide as it is deep.
– Mix some organic material with some soil. Put a little bit of this mixture into the hole.
– Remove the palm from its container and loosen the root ball lightly with your fingers.
– Set the plant into your prepared hole. Make sure the root ball is moist.
– Pull the soil around the plant, water thoroughly.