The Petite Knock Out® Rose Plant with Fire Engine, Non Fading Blooms 1.5 Gallon
The Petite KNOCK OUT Rose is the first ever miniature KNOCK OUT Rose. It has the same flower power and easy care as others in the family, but in an adorable, petite size. Plant in decorative containers for your porch or patio, or in mass for a dramatic pop of color.
- USDA zones 5-10
- Mature size 18″ H x 18″ W
- Deciduous – Foliage loss in the winter and new growth in the spring
- Full Sun; blooms spring through fall
- Used in containers, landscapes, and as accents
- Recommended spacing 18 inches
- Botanical Name: ‘Meibenbino’ PP 30,811 U.S. Utility Patent Pending
- Ships Dormant winter through early spring
- Plants are trimmed at times when shipped to promote plant health
- Average shipping height – 10-12 inches
1: Pick a Sunny Place to Plant Your rose bush will need at least 6-8 hours of sun each day, so choose a sunny spot to plant.
2: Dig a Large Hole Dig a hole slightly larger than the container. Work the soil at the bottom of the hole with your shovel so that it’s loose and aerated.
3: Remove Rose from its Container Remove the Knock Out® Rose from its container. Use your hands to gently loosen the roots at the bottom of the plant.
4: Plant your Rose in Ground Place plant in the hole ensuring that the base of the plant is level with the soil.
5: Fill in Soil around Plant
Add soil back to the hole around the plant. Crumble the soil so that it is nice and aerated. If desired, mulch around plant.
6: Water Rose until Established Water your Knock Out® Rose thoroughly around the base of the plant allowing it to soak in. Repeat as necessary. For the next couple of weeks, check in and water the plant as needed to ensure it stays healthy.