Proven Winners Center Stage Coral Crape Myrtle 2 Gallon
A cut above! The Center Stage Coral has earlier blooms, richer intense reddish-black foliage, and is less prone to mildew. You’ll love the ruffled, fully saturated coral flowers and healthy, rapid growth too!
Top reasons to grow Center Stage™ Coral crape myrtle in your garden:
– Intense, dark burgundy-black foliage.
– Bright coral flowers with cheery yellow stamens.
– Vigorously growing and freely flowering – just sit back and enjoy.
- USDA zones 7-9
- Mature size 96 inches W x 72-144 inches H
- Full sun to partial shade
- Deciduous – Foliage loss in winter and new growth in spring
- Used in containers, landscapes, and as accents
- Recommended spacing 96 inches
- Botanical Name – Center Stage™ CoralCrape myrtle Lagerstroemia indica
- Low maintenance
- Ships dormant winter through early spring
- Plants are trimmed at times when shipped to promote plant health
- Average shipping height – 12-18 inches