Proven Winners Hibiscus Paraplu Violet Shrub 2 Gallon
When summer comes, you should be outdoors, enjoying your flowers – and that’s exactly what Paraplu Violet hibiscus allows you to do! This easy-care hybrid rose of Sharon boasts extra-large flowers and positively extraordinary color. It’s cool blue-violet blooms have a glowing, almost iridescent effect, especially in the mornings and evenings. You have to see it for yourself to believe it! Like its sister plant, Paraplu Pink Ink hibiscus, it blooms for weeks on end without you having to lift a finger.
Top reasons to plant Paraplu Violet rose of Sharon:
– Flowers are larger and showier than conventional roses of Sharon.
– Elegant, graceful habit that moves in the breeze – not stiff and awkward like other roses of Sharon.
– Low maintenance and long blooming so you can enjoy the season.
- USDA zones 5a-9b
- Mature Sizes- 60-96 inches H and 48-60 inches W
- Deciduous – Foliage loss in winter and new growth in spring
- Full sun to part shade; Blooms spring through fall
- Used in containers, landscapes, and as accents
- Recommended spacing 48 inches
- Botanical Name: Paraplu Violet® Hibiscus x ‘Minsybv3s01’ USPPAF, Can PBRAF
- Ships dormant (no foliage) winter through early spring
- Plants are trimmed at times when shipped to promote plant health
- Average shipping height 12-18 inches