zone map info
Proven Winners Oso Easy Italian Ice Rose 2 Gallon
This variety rebels against the idea that roses are hard to grow! No spraying, no deadheading, just lots of flowers all season long!
The orange buds of Oso Easy Italian Ice rose opens to soft yellow flowers melting into pink blushed margins. The soft flower color is set off nicely by its dark green, glossy foliage. Flowers are semi-doubled, with 24-30 petals per bloom. This self-cleaning rose has excellent disease-resistance, abundant flowers, and a nice habit, making it an excellent plant for home gardens.
Top reasons to grow Oso Easy Italian Ice rose:
– Multi-toned flowers bring unbelievably beautiful color to the garden or landscape
– Flower color is even more intense in autumn!
– Glossy, dark green foliage resists diseases
– Blooms all season without deadheading.
– Continuous bloom or re-bloomer
– Long Blooming
– Deadheading not necessary
– Salt tolerant
- USDA zones 4-9
- Mature size 18-30 inches W x 18-30 inches H
- Full sun to partial shade
- Deciduous – Foliage loss in winter and new growth in spring
- Used in containers, landscapes, and as accents
- Recommended spacing 18 inches
- Botanical Name – Oso Easy Italian Ice® Rosa x ‘CHEWNICEBELL’ USPP 26,532, Can 5,131
- Low maintenance
- Ships dormant winter through early spring
- Plants are trimmed at times when shipped to promote plant health
- Average shipping height – 10-14 inches