Proven Winners Suñorita Rose 2 Gallon
Sun-drenched color on an easy care rose! The elegant, classically shaped buds are red orange and open to reveal a soft orange bloom made up of several dozen petals, perfectly shaped to form a classic rose “bowl.” As the blooms age, they develop a golden tone. Deep green foliage covers the sturdy, medium-sized plant and easily resists common rose diseases like black spot or powdery mildew. Blooms from spring through frost without deadheading. Top reasons to grow Suñorita rose: – Delightful orange flowers with classic form in bud and bloom. – Highly disease resistant. – Flowers all season without having to remove old blooms.
- USDA zones 5-9
- Mature size 36-48 inches W x 36-48 inches H
- Full sun to partial shade
- Deciduous – Foliage loss in winter and new growth in spring
- Used in containers, landscapes, and as accents
- Recommended spacing 36 inches
- Botanical Name – Suñorita® Rosa x ‘CHEWGEWEST’ USPP 31,005, Can PBRAF
- Low maintenance
- Ships dormant (no foliage) winter through early spring
- Plants are trimmed at times when shipped to promote plant health
- Average shipping height – 10-14 inches
Out of stock
Want to be notified when this product is back in stock?