Rose, Miranda Lambert 3 Gallon
Miranda Lambert has long turned heads in the music world so it’s only right that a rose named in her honor would make heads spin! This Hybrid Tea features phenomenal fragrance, big blossoms and hot pink color. Blossoms can reach more than 5 inches in diameter and radiate a profound scent of rose and fruit. Perfect for containers, landscapes and as accents!
- USDA zones 6-9
- Mature size 3-4 feet W and 4-6 Feet H; medium to medium tall
- Deciduous – Foliage loss in winter and new growth in spring
- Full Sun; blooms spring through fall
- Used in containers, landscapes, and as accents
- Recommended spacing 36 inches
- Botanical Name: Miranda Lambert™, TEXmirlam
- Ships Dormant winter through early spring
- Plants are trimmed at times when shipped to promote plant health
- Average shipping height – 3g 24-32 inches
Out of stock
Want to be notified when this product is back in stock?
Step 1: Pick a Sunny Place to Plant Your rose bush will need at least 6 hours of sun each day, so choose a sunny spot to plant.
Step 2: Dig a Large Hole Dig a hole slightly larger than the container. Work the soil at the bottom of the hole with your shovel so that it is loose and aerated.
Step 3: Remove Rose from its Container Remove the Drift® Rose from its container. Use your hands to gently loosen the roots at the bottom of the plant.
Step 4: Plant your Rose in Ground Place the plant in the hole, ensuring that the base of the plant is level with the soil.
Step 5: Fill in Soil around Plant Add soil back to the hole around the plant. Crumble the soil so that it is nice and aerated. If desired, mulch around the plant.
Step 6: Water Rose until Established Water your Drift® Rose thoroughly around the base of the plant, allowing it to soak in. Repeat as necessary. For the next couple of weeks, check in and water the plant as needed to ensure it stays healthy.