The Red Drift® Rose Plant with Vibrant Red Blooms 13 inch Decorative Pot
Drift Roses are a cross between full-size groundcover roses and miniature roses. The low, manageable habit of Drift Roses makes them perfect for gardens small to large, for planters, and for mass commercial plantings. They brighten up borders, fill in empty spaces, meander around established plants, and can control erosion on hillsides and slopes. This continuous bloomer flowers all season and pairs effortlessly with other plants.
- USDA zones 4-11
- Mature size 30″ W x 18″ W
- Deciduous – Foliage loss in winter and new growth in spring
- Full Sun; blooms spring through fall
- Used in containers, landscapes, and as accents
- Recommended spacing 30 inches
- Botanical Name: The Red Drift® Rose ‘Meigalpio’ PP 17,877
- Ships Dormant winter through early spring
- Plants are trimmed at times when shipped to promote plant health
- Average shipping height – 10-12 inches
Out of stock
Want to be notified when this product is back in stock?
Step 1: Pick a Sunny Place to Plant Your rose bush will need at least 6 hours of sun each day, so choose a sunny spot to plant.
Step 2: Dig a Large Hole Dig a hole slightly larger than the container. Work the soil at the bottom of the hole with your shovel so that it is loose and aerated.
Step 3: Remove Rose from its Container Remove the Drift® Rose from its container. Use your hands to gently loosen the roots at the bottom of the plant.
Step 4: Plant your Rose in Ground Place the plant in the hole, ensuring that the base of the plant is level with the soil.
Step 5: Fill in Soil around Plant Add soil back to the hole around the plant. Crumble the soil so that it is nice and aerated. If desired, mulch around the plant.
Step 6: Water Rose until Established Water your Drift® Rose thoroughly around the base of the plant, allowing it to soak in. Repeat as necessary. For the next couple of weeks, check in and water the plant as needed to ensure it stays healthy.