Encore Azalea Autumn Twist Shrub
$21.99 – $59.99
This reblooming azalea features unique magenta purple and crisp white blooms that emerge in unpredictable patterns. Some have purple stripes, some are all white with purple spots, while some emerge completely purple! This random bloom nature creates a fantastic display when planted in groups. An initial bloom symphony of white and magenta will greet you in spring. Afterwards, expect the Autumn Twist to bloom up to 2 more times; with up to 3 bloom cycles being possible every year! The Autumn Twist’s evergreen foliage emerges a soft green before maturing to a darker green hue. Furthermore, these soft, elliptically-shaped leaves come to a defined point on the end..
- USDA zones 6a – 10b
- Mature size 48″ W x 54″ H
- Low Maintenance
- Evergreen – Year round interest
- Partial sun; Blooms spring, summer, and fall
- Used in containers, landscapes, and as accents
- Recommended spacing 48 inches
- Botanical Name: Autumn Twist® Rhododendron ‘Conlep’
- Plants are trimmed at times when shipped to promote plant health
- Average shipping height – 1g 10-12 inches, 2g 14-16 inches, 3g 18-20 inches, 5g 22-24 inches
– Turn the soil well and dig a hole twice as wide as it is deep.
– Mix some organic material with some soil. Put a little bit of this mixture into the hole.
– Remove the azalea from its container and loosen the root ball lightly with your fingers.
– Set the plant into your prepared hole, making sure the top of the root ball is slightly above soil level. Make sure the root ball is moist.
– Pull the soil around the plant, water thoroughly and cover with mulch.