Proven Winners Hibiscus Sugar Tip Shrub 2 Gallon
Colorful foliage all season, and fluffy pink blooms in summer!
Fabulous and eye-catching from spring to fall, Sugar Tip rose of Sharon offers unique brightly variegated creamy-white and bluish-green foliage. It produces loads of clear pink, double flowers and does not produce seed. This is a beautiful semi-dwarf rose of Sharon that saves space and looks great all summer.
Top reasons to grow Sugar Tip rose of Sharon:
– Variegated foliage adds beauty and interest before and beyond the bloom time
– Pure pink double flowers don’t set seed – no nuisance seedlings to pull up!
– Unusual semi-dwarf habit is perfect for flower gardens and landscaping
- USDA zones 5-8
- Mature Sizes- 60-72 inches H and 48-72 inches W
- Deciduous – Foliage loss in winter and new growth in spring
- Full sun to part shade; Blooms spring through fall
- Used in containers, landscapes, and as accents
- Recommended spacing 36 inches
- Botanical Name: Sugar Tip® Hibiscus syriacus ‘America Irene Scott’ USPP 20,579, Can 3,582
- Ships dormant (no foliage) winter through early spring
- Plants are trimmed at times when shipped to promote plant health
- Average shipping height 18-12 inches